CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tristan's First Hair Cut

Well, it finally happened, we took Tristan in for his first haircut!!! I know it looks like he doesn't really have that much hair, but the few strands he did have were getting pretty long and starting to curl in the back. Victor kept threatening me that if I didn't get it cut he was going to do it himself.

Afraid of what that might turn out looking like, I decided to let my hairdresser cut his hair on Tuesday when I had my hair appointment. Luckily Victor was off on Tuesday and could bring him by while my hair was processing so that Tristan didn't have to stay there the whole time...that would have been a catastrophe!

It started off not so bad. He got to sit up on the bench chair and wear a Scooby cape and we thought it would be over in a few minutes. Well, after Susan got a few snips into the haircut, Tristan decided this whole hair cutting thing just wasn't for him and it became more like when I try to cut his fingernails...screaming, crying, having to be restrained, turning red, getting choked up, etc. All this drama for a little hair cut!

We tried letting him sit in Victor's lap, which worked for a snip or two. Then he got down and walked around a bit. Then we tried another chair where Victor just had to hold him down while he was throwing a fit and Susan did the best she could to finish up his cut. All in all she did a fantastic job considering she was cutting hair on a moving target!

The beginning

Checking himself out in the mirror

One of the first snips

The drama is about to start..can you see the look of worry in his face?

There go the arms and legs!

Tried sitting in Daddy's lap

Not much better

Okay, just hold him down

A few more snips and we're all done

FINISHED...a straight cut in the back

Get me out of here Daddy

1 comment:

Courtney said...

If Victor was worried about that, I bet he is dying when he sees pics of Clinton!!!