CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nursery...Still In Progress

As promised, I am posting pictures of Parker's nursery, but it is still a work in progress! Some of these pictures are a little old since I hadn't been able to download my camera, so don't look at the first few and get worried that we don't have a room for Parker in case he decides to arrive in the next few days! As you scroll down, you'll see it is a little more finished than it appears at first glance.

The only things that aren't really finished are the walls...they look pretty plain right now! I have a few different people making some custom wall decor for me but I haven't received any of it yet. The canvases I had painted are supposed to arrive tomorrow and I'm not too sure on the other things, but I expect one of them within about a week and the other stuff probably won't make it here before Parker. Once all the wall decor is up I think the room will look much better.

Check out the progress so far!

Most of the furniture moved and carpet pulled up...just a little to go

All the carpet pulled up and ready for the wood to be installed

Other side of the room

The floors are done!

Looks pretty good

Parker is going to love this

All the cardboard and stryofoam from Parker's furniture

Putting the crib together

All of these screws came for Parker's bed...once we were finished putting the crib together and still had 3/4 of these left we realized they were for making the bed convert to a toddler bed and full bed! Whew!

The furniture

Tristan decided he needed to play in Parker's room instead of his

A plain wall without the decor

Painted canvases that spell out Parker's name are going to go above the crib (hope they arrive tomorrow)

This wall will look better when the memory board is hung up and the other wall decor arrives

There is a back cushion, it's just not on the chair in this pic

Just the crib

Bedding close-up

No comments: