CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Stop Taking Pictures of Everything I Do!!!!

I know it seems like I document Tristan's every move and age with pictures, but what's a Mom supposed to do? It's pretty bad though when your child comes up to you after you take a picture and wants to look at the image on the camera screen...I guess he has seen me do this over and over!!!

Hahaha, look at my new hiding place

Can't a boy just play without a flashbulb going off every second?

Enough is enough Mom, I already let you take a happy picture of me in here

I'm coming out to get that camera

Give it to me!!!


In case anyone was wondering what exactly Tristan's shirt says, see the picture below...that ought to be an ego-boost for Victor!!!!

He knows he's good-looking

No comments: