CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

28% Down, 72% To Go

Back in March I posted a poll (click here) to guess when Parker would arrive and after the end of today 28% of you that voted will have guessed incorrectly! The next date range is from May 1 through May 4, which had the highest vote of 50%, and is also the timeframe which I guessed. I guess I will have to wait to see how right my original intuition was.

Since I know I will be delivering the baby for sure in the next eight days I thought it would be fun for you guys to guess the actual date by leaving a comment on this post. By the way, you don't have to have a Blogger user ID to leave a comment, just click on the comments link under the post, write your comment with your name, choose anonymous for your identity and then publish your comment. I look forward to seeing the guesses!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking you are going to the bitter end,,,that's right, all the way to the end!! My son will be here May 8th after being induced,we'll see if I am right but father usually knows best!!!

Victor

Courtney said...

I like May 3rd, because then his birthdate (5.3.8) will be a mathematical equation 5+3=8. My father's is as well, which has always helped us remember it-- his is 5x11=55.

Boo to Victor for guessing May 8th. May God bless him with a uterus in his next life!

Anonymous said...

I am guessing May 4th!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Victor. To the bitter end. Just like Victor did when he came into this world.

Samantha said...

I like May 3rd as well because Tristan was born on November 3rd and that would make the two boys exactly 18 months apart.

Anonymous said...

sunday may 4 after 10pm. that is my guess i hope to be right mildred

Melanie said...

I'm going with May 6th...I would say the 5th because I had told you that is the day that has been stuck in my head for Parker to arrive, but I know how you really don't want him to born on that day....we can't wait to see that cute baby!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it will be May 7th in the evening. He knows how good he has it in there. Maybe we can bounce him out at J&R tomorrow.

Melissa