CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Fun Baby Stuff

I just wanted to share some pictures of a few super-cute baby things that were given to me and that I ordered! Since I already had a lot of the "essential" baby stuff this time around, I and friends/family got to buy the fun stuff!

Disclaimer: I was not able to take pictures of everything given to me so please don't be offended in any way, I just grabbed a few things and snapped some quick pics!

Some Great Gifts

Two super-cute burp cloths in brown and blue

A minky and flannel bib and taggie blanket

The reverse side

Embroidered burp cloth


Stuff I Saw and Couldn't Live Without

A couple of personalized burp cloths

Burpie Close-Up 1

Burpie Close-Up 2

Blanket, pillow and burp cloths I ordered

Burpie Close-Up

Blanket Close-Up

Pillow Close-Up

Monogrammed diaper bag (and yes, red is boyish!)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Those burp rags are SUPER cute, but I feel the need to tell you something you probably already know...he's going to throw up on them. :-)

Anonymous said...

So very cute....Parker will definitely not forget who he is! :)