CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lots of Pictures Coming Your Way!!!

It has been over 2 weeks since I have posted any new pictures since I haven't been able to download my camera on my laptop, but I have some great news...we finally got our internet connection moved and desktop computer set back up so I am able to download my camera and post some pictures on this blog!!! I have so many pictures to share but it is already nearing midnight and I am way too tired to stay up any longer, so you guys are only going to get this one post before I head off to bed. Check back tomorrow for a ton of new stuff, but until then enjoy these pics of Tristan gobbling down some spaghetti!

Taste-testing

Deciding whether he likes Mommy's cooking
Had to try another bite, just to get a good taste
What are you looking at...I'm making a decision
The verdict is in...he likes it
What, you're surprised I like something?

I'll show you, look, I love it!
Yay, another bite

He's even eating the pieces off his bib
Found another piece
Decided to slurp it up
Nope, took it back out to play with it a little longer

No comments: