CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Real Little Boys Wear PINK!!!

No, I am not afraid to dress Tristan in a pink shirt! I think he could be wearing a pink tutu and people would still know he's a boy...definitely no mistaking it!!!

It seems no matter where I go people tell me "wow, he is all boy, isn't he?" and I've never had anyone mistake him for a girl (I am probably jinxing myself now). A friend of mine has told me a couple of times that he just looks athletic...I know it sounds funny to say about a toddler, but I think she's right! The more I look at Tristan I can't get over how big and solid he is...his shoulders and back are superwide, he has thick legs, big arms, a size 6.5 wide foot and weighed 28 pounds last time I weighed him!

He is bigger than the kids in his playgroup who are anywhere from 2 to 6 months older than him and when I compare him to one of the other kids he just looks thick and solid! Don't get me wrong, I AM NOT saying he is overweight, because I don't think that at all, I just can't get over how thick he looks. Although, I guess I really shouldn't be all that surprised since my side of the family are all pretty much built this way, except my Mom of course, it's just funny to think this about a 17 month old! Who knows, maybe he will be a great athlete...and if that is the case, then I am glad he got his build from me and his coordination from Victor because I definitely don't have any coordination!

I look good in this pink shirt

Yeah, that's right, get a good look

Hahaha, you wish you looked this good

No comments: