CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Parker's room decor is starting to come in!

We haven't hung anything up, but I am so excited because the canvases I had painted for Parker's room arrived yesterday!!! And, some other stuff I had made shipped out yesterday. Maybe we will actually finish his room before he arrives. YAY!

I snapped a few pics of the canvases even though they aren't hung up. I'll post pictures of the "finished" room in a couple of days.

Three vintage car canvases

Brown car close-up

Blue car close-up

Wall letters on canvas

Close-up 1

Close-up 2

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Looking good! ...now please have that baby! I voted for "before April 27th" and I would like to win. Can't wait to see what my prize is. :-)

Samantha said...

Okay, so today is the 27th and no baby so it seems you don't get the prize!!!!!