CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Monkey Love

I think I finally found something that Tristan takes after me in...he loves stuffed animals! As a kid, I had over 100 stuffed animals that all slept on the extra twin bed in my room and each had their very own special name tag. And, of course I had one sacred stuffed animal, a straw stuffed brown bear named Boo-Boo who went everywhere with me and whose body is now completely limp from the the straw being squashed by the numerous hugs I gave him.

Well, recently Tristan has really taken a liking to his stuffed animals, constantly telling them "hi" and hugging and kissing them. He is beginning to get quite excited when he spots them, especially his small brown monkey and a small white teddy bear. I can't wait for him to get old enough to name them and pick out his favorite...

Check him out below showing his monkey some affection.

Pure happiness when together

The loving gaze

First round of hugs

Second round of hugs

Smooches

More smooches

And another, always on the lips


Isn't that the cutest thing you have ever seen? I posted a few more pictures below that don't quite show off Tristan's affectionate side but were too funny not to post!

Still half-way affectionate...holding monkey while taking a drink

Forget about the monkey, this little boy is thirsty

Definitely no time for the monkey, both hands are required

Okay, really serious, not only are both hands required, but a complete head tilt too...notice where the monkey is now!

No comments: