CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

The Three Dorks, I Mean Amigos!

Victor took off a few days before Christmas to spend with the kids and me...one day he got them all dressed exactly the same to go out and run some errands. I was the only one not wearing an orange shirt and jeans that day, boy I was I glad about that!!!

Although they were dressed identical, there were definitely three different things running through their heads during my mini-photo shoot:

Tristan: I want to go back to sleep
Victor: I wish Sam would hurry up and take the picture(s)
Parker: Huh?

Tristan: I still want to go back to sleep
Victor: I really wish Sam would hurry up and take the picture(s)
Parker: I love my Mommy so I am going to give her the cutest smile ever!


Tristan: Why do you people insist on waking me up when I'm not ready and then want to take my picture?
Victor: This better be the last picture because I can't hold my fake smile any longer
Parker: Huh, what? I thought we already took the picture, didn't I just smile for you?


No comments: