CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Catch Up Post 11: More Randomness

There's no story or anything like that behind these pictures, just some snapshots I took. I will say I can't believe how much Tristan has grown recently...not so much in size but developmentally. He is talking so much more than just a few months ago and loves to copy everything. When I look at him now I see a little boy, definitely not a baby and I am beginning to think not even a toddler!

"Mommy why?"

Look at me, I am about to sprint towards you!

Hmmnn, what shall I do with these cups?

Ahh, yes, stack them up real tall
Where did the little yellow one go?
This one probably goes better here

Sitting at the table like a "big boy"
Parker zonked out (he kind of looks like a monk!)
Daddy and Parker

No comments: