CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Catch Up Post 9: Jump, jump

Here's a few shots of Tristan enjoying his trampoline with some of his friends. I wish I had taken some video because I don't think I have ever heard him laugh as hard as he did when he was jumping with Ashley. He absolutely loves jumping and jumps everywhere all the time...he's quite the jumping bean!

Maybe I will get some video of him jumping, but it will definitely be in a few weeks since we found out yesterday that he has RSV, along with just about his whole Mom's Day Out class! Luckily, as of now Parker has not got it but it is highly contagious. Please cross your fingers that Parker doesn't pick it up from Tristan.

For now, enjoy the pictures.














1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

Oh, we'll SOOOO have to come over and jump!