CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Since it is two days until Christmas

I thought I should at least tell you guys how our Thanksgiving went and get the few pictures I took up before Christmas passes us by!

We celebrated Thanksgiving at our house with my parents and Victor's Mom. Everyone brought stuff (including the turkey and ham) so that we wouldn't have to do too much since it is kind of hard to get a regular meal ready, much less a big fancy one, with two crazy kids running around (actually only one is running, but still you know what I mean).

I was only in charge of the mashed potatoes, green beans and rolls. Even with this small amount of food responsibility, my rolls still came out like this...

I really don't know what happened to them since they were already cooked and just needed to be warmed in the oven for about 10 minutes. I put them in (just like the directions said) and just happened to check on them about 3 minutes in and that's what they looked like. I can't imagine what they would have looked like had I left them the whole 10 minutes! At least they were still edible.

Anyways, we all sat down and ate a great meal...even Parker had sweet potatoes and turkey (baby food), but I think he would have rather eaten his socks!

After lunch and dessert of course, the next big challenge was to get Tristan down for a nsp. To make a long story short, Victor ended up taking him for a drive to get him to sleep. Unfortunately he only slept about 45 minutes after they got back, so he woke up a bit cranky and was less than thrilled to see everyone leaving, but he finally snapped out of it, just in time for a few pictures.




Sorry it took me so long to post...I promise it won't take this long for me to post the Christmas pictures!

No comments: