CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

I Guess It Gets Worse Before Getting Better!

Parker seemed to go a little downhill yesterday. He was okay in the morning when we went to the doctor, but became grumpier as the day went on and I could tell he just didn't feel good. Most of last night he whimpered and just wanted to be held (my poor baby). He nursed and then went to sleep last night around 10:30, only to wake up about 15 minutes later and throw up everything he ate. After I cleaned him up and changed him he went back to sleep, but he kept waking throughout the night.

He still had a temperature this morning (it never broke yesterday), so I called the doctor to take him back in. About 30 minutes before heading out to the doctor, I tried feeding him his cereal for breakfast, but about 5 bites in he threw everything up again. After another round of clean up and getting re-dressed we headed to the doctor. His oxygen level was 97% which was good but his chest still sounded "rattley" and he now has an ear infection.

The doctor wants him to have breathing treatments every 2.5 to 3 hours and went ahead and prescribed him the inhaled steriod and antibiotic for his ear...I have to write everything down just to remember what I am supposed to give him when! Hopefully, this is the worst of it and he will begin feeling better now.

As for Tristan, he is just as happy-go-lucky as yesterday...doesn't seem to be bothered at all.

No comments: