CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Watch out David Beckham

I think I have previously mentioned Tristan's "athleticism" (if there is such a thing at almost 2), but now I have some video to prove it! I took these clips a few weeks ago but am always behind getting my videos downloaded. I felt obligated to take a little video of Tristan so when he is a future star athlete I will have this cute footage of him as a child and the E! network can show it on his E! True Hollywood Story:)


Anyways, back to my point. Tristan has more coordination at almost 2 years old than I have now as an adult. He is constantly running around the house kicking the billion balls we have lying around, and pretty much anything else that resembles a ball...not always a good thing, especially when it is Parker's head!


Although, when I caught him kicking his grapes (they look like a ball, right?) instead of eating them I naturally had to grab the camera!



Okay, so after a long discussion about not kicking grapes, which I am sure went in one ear and out the other, I got some footage of him practicing his soceer skills with real balls.



Finally, one last video...I think soccer is Tristan's first sport of choice but basketball comes in at a close second!


4 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

Soccer is Salem's first choice for a sport as well. I wonder what age they can start doing that here???? It would be so cute to see them in a little league together just running around...not knowing what in the heck is going on!

Samantha said...

Noel-

I think so too! I think they can start around 3 years old...I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam! Tristan definitely has some soccer skills! He's really good. Check out the league's site: www.nbyouthsoccer.com

~Amy R.~

Anonymous said...

If Tristan is the next David Beckham then maybe Kinsley can be Victoria. She may not be too coordinated but she sure looks good trying!

Melissa V