CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Vote for the Kadish boys!

On a whim I entered both Tristan and Parker in San Antonio's Mix 96.1 radio station Beautiful Baby Contest. The contest was for babies 24 months and under and the winner is decided by a panel of judges (50%) and the public (50%), so that means I need your votes to help my babies win this most deserved title!!!!! Voting begins today and runs through the 22nd.

You can vote once per day per email address and AOL email addresses won't work. Here's how to vote.

1. Click on this website: http://www.mix961.com/pages/beautifulbabyvote.html
2. On the left hand side you will see a gray box with links in it that say "Cast Your Vote for 9.16 Entries..."
3. Click the link for entries 501-750 to vote for Parker or the link for entries 751-937 to vote for Tristan. Unfortunately you can only vote for one number per day per email, so you will have to decide on one unless you have two different email addresses you can use!
4. After you click on the link, scroll down and pick number 622 for Parker or 783 for Tristan. Then scroll to the bottom and enter your email address. Finally, click VOTE!
5. You will immediately get an email from the radio station asking you to verify your vote. You must click on the link to verify your vote or it won't count. This is to prevent people from voting for the same child over and over again in one day. Make sure to check your spam or junk mail on your email if you don't see the email in your inbox., the email is sent immediately!

Alrighty, I think that is it. So go vote for my babies and tell all your friends, family, acquaintances, whomever you find near a computer to vote and remember to vote EVERY DAY!!!! Tristan and Parker say thanks for all your help!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for your sweet babies and will vote everyday! I wish I could see the colors on your blog- I tried on someone else's computer today and still no color.

Linda

Samantha said...

Thanks so much Linda!!! I don't know what is up with the colors???

The Quinn Report said...

I love the nap map your mom made! That fabric is one of my favorites right now and I've looked into having a lounge set made for Tavin with it on etsy....so cute!