CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Another milestone for Parker

Can you believe Parker is already doing this?

That's right, he's on a roll!


Last Tuesday I laid Parker down in his play gym for some fun with his hanging toys and noticed he was really making an effort to roll over from his back. Now, I had been awaiting this moment since he rolled over so early from his stomach and he's freakishly strong already, but I never thought he would try for a few minutes and then viola, he'd get it down pat. I am telling you this kid is amazing!

I grabbed my little camera that also takes short video and started to record him thinking I'd get some cute video of him trying to roll over and getting stuck, which I did, but I also ended up capturing his actual first roll from his back on video too!

Here's the video of him trying to roll over and getting stuck on his side...way cute!


After a few minutes I thought to myself that maybe all the hanging toys were getting in his way so I moved him onto a blanket out of the play gym and that is when I caught his first roll!

Now I can't lay him down on his back without him flipping over within two seconds, he even does it when I'm trying to change his diaper...and I thought I was supposed to have a few more months before diaper changes started getting difficult! I guess the second child really does do things a lot faster!

No comments: