CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged

My friend Courtney had this on her blog and tagged all her readers, so for once I decided I would play along...check out my responses below.

i am: frustrated
i think: I should have worked out during my pregnancy with Parker
i know: I have the sweetest two little boys ever
i want: my kids to always feel loved
i have: alot to be thankful for
i wish: I would wake up tomorrow morning and all this "extra" weight would miraculously be gone (are you seeing a theme?)
i hate: when people say they can't do something or don't understand something but don't really try first...major pet peeve
i miss: school (I think I could probably be a professional student)
i fear: being alone when I am old
i feel: blah
i hear: the Wiggles singing
i smell: nothing...just the normal smell of my house, oh and maybe some spit up on me somewhere...
i crave: sweets
i search: for "good buys"...sometimes I come across these too often
i wonder: what my kids will be like when they grow up
i regret: not taking my time more during college
i love: my family
i ache: only sometimes when I hunch too much when nursing Parker
i care: about my family and what I look like (I know, superficial...)
i always: eat a banana at breakfast (as long as we haven't run out)
i am not: a great cook, but I try
i believe: in karma
i dance: mostly with Tristan
i sing: in the car mostly...for those of you who know me this should probably be the only allowable time for me to sing since the music drowns out my voice
i don't always: manage my time well
i fight: loudly!
i write: this blog to document my kids lives
i win: all the time...at least I like to think so
i lose: never...just a tad competitive
i never: let someone else get the last word in an argument
i confuse: probably everyone I know at some point
i listen: not too well...I zone in and out sometimes
i can usually be found: on the computer, according to my husband
i am scared: of bugs, snakes. etc...
i need: to go on a vacation
i am happy about: my children's happiness

Whew, that took longer than I thought to fill out, hope you all learned something and I hope to see your responses on your blogs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to stop worrying about your weight...it'll happen in good time..the slower the better...I know you don't want to hear it..patience patience patience!!!

Courtney said...

Thanks for filling this out. It was very insightful. So what would you like for your birthday...a dieting book or a gym membership? :-) I bet you look great...we girls are always to hard on ourselves.

The Quinn Report said...

It's funny how you do get to know people a little bit better when they answers ?'s that wouldn't normally be asked on a daily basis.

Your weight.....PAAALLLEEEEEZZZ, you look amazing; you're a natural beauty!

Oh, and I'm glad you left a comment on my blog because I KNEW I was forgetting someone to add to my favorites list on the side, and it was you!!!!! THANKS!!!

Anonymous said...

when I see you at the grocery store...I am always amazed at how beautiful and put together you are!
I agree with "quinn"..you are a natural beauty!