CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Interpretation

Since neither of my two boys are old enough to hold a conversation I have to interpret their every whine, cry, gesture and mumbled word or sound...here's what I think they might have been saying/thinking the other morning.

Parker: Do dee do, sitting here minding my own business

Parker: And here comes that annoying kid again, why doesn't he ever leave me alone?

Parker: Mom, he's touching me!!!!

Tristan: I didn't do anything, I'm just sitting here

Tristan: See Mom, my hands were right here the whole time

Parker: No they weren't, I can still see on my arm where you touched me

Tristan: Nope, couldn't been me, I was just here practicing my smile

Parker: Get near me again and you won't be smiling!

Tristan: Mom, Parker is being mean!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That's really funny! And I imagine it's all pretty accurate!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for comment!!! Yours are getting big toooo!!!!! Especially Parker!!! Miss you!!! xo-m