CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Such a little boy now...

In a little over a month Tristan is going to turn 2 and as each day passes he is becoming more and more of a little boy and less and less of anything that resembles a baby. From laying on his tummy watching TV to falling asleep in his chair from pure exhaustion my "baby Tristan" is quickly turning into my "big boy Tristan". I can't believe how fast it is going and that he will never be a baby again...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a sweet boy! They grow up really fast...before you know it..he will be in Kindergarten!

I sent you an email that I now have color on your blog! Love it!

The Quinn Report said...

He is so sweet! Anyways, I've been meaning to call you for the past week( almost) to see how the boys are feeling; I'm assuming all is fine and well now. Things have been busy around here and as of today, my mom is in town visiting until Sunday. Hope to catch up with you soon...this weekend or after my mom leaves.

Happy Belated Birthday!