CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My very own Wiggle

I am beginning to think if athletics doesn't work out for Tristan he may have a career as a "Wiggle". He has his Wiggles DVDs completely memorized to the point that he does the movements a half a second or two before they do! Just today Tristan and I were on the other side of the house but could faintly hear the music from the Wiggles DVD playing in the living room, and he started doing all the movements...absolutley amazing! It truly blows me away how much he picks up nowadays.

Enjoy the video of my amateur wiggle, I tried to keep the TV in the picture so you could see the professional Wiggles too!


2 comments:

Courtney said...

Very Cute!

The Quinn Report said...

Ugh, the SAME thing goes on in our household! I'm so sick of the damn Wiggles, I could scream!