CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My "Baby"

As each day passes it seems that Parker is growing more and more and already becoming less and less of a "baby". I keep wondering to myself how this can already be happening since it seems like he was born just yesterday. Gone are the days where he sleeps all day and just lays still (which were few to begin with anyhow).

Now he wakes up every morning ready to play and absolutely full of energy. His little legs are always going a mile a minute and the second you lay him down he rolls over. He has even started to push up with his legs to get into a crawling position...crazy to think he will be crawling in the coming months! I can't even let him sit in my lap while I eat anymore because he grabs everything in sight, and of course it goes straight into his mouth! He is also doing something else that just completely amazes me, but I am saving that for an upcoming post.

It's just so hard to believe that he is already 5 months and before I know it he is going to be 6 months, then a year, then running around like a maniac with his brother (sniff, sniff). There will be no more sweet baby who just falls asleep from the motion of of the car and stroller or who passes out on the floor from pure exhaustion, no I will have another crazy, screaming wildchild on my hands. Until then I guess I better relish the time that is left while Parker is still a "sweet little baby". Enjoy these two pics that got me started thinking about how the "sweet and innocent" days are flying by...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your post makes me go "sniff, sniff" too! I guess I never believed anyone who says they grow up so fast. Kendyl is only 2 months but I feel like she is knocking on the door of toddler-dom. If you find the magic serum that makes them little forever, let me know. On second thoughts, I want to sleep through the night.