CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A New Obsession

Let me introduce Tristan's newest obsession...the BIKE! He got a UT tricycle last year for his birthday from some of his friends from our playgroup, but we just now put it together and now we can't get it away from him. His feet just barely reach the ground but he manages to scoot himself around the house on it. Since he isn't that steady on it just yet I have tried hiding it in the garage, but that didn't work out so well. He kept screaming "bike, bike", so I had to bring it back in. I am sure with a little practice and few more inches he will be pedaling it around in no time!

***The last few posts have been about Tristan but don't worry I have some new stuff coming up about Parker***

Cheeseball

Can't get enough of his bike

Getting ready to scoot

"I'll put my feet up here and you push me around"

"Check out my wheels"

"Aaahhhhhh"

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Clinton loves bikes too! He doesn't have one yet, but has attempted to ride all the neighbors bikes. Love that Texas trike!