CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Almost 2

Over the last few weeks as I have been preparing for Tristan's birthday I keep thinking to myself that I can't believe he is going to be 2 years old. Now I know I express this sentiment quite a bit on this blog (how time goes so fast, can't believe both of my boys are growing up so quickly, etc.), but I just can't help it.

Yesterday I was putting together the party favors for Tristan's birthday party and starting thinking back to last year's party...I made party favor bags then too but the kids probably didn't know what to do with half the stuff, but this year is a different story. They can actually eat the candy and play with the toys! Last year Tristan wasn't that interested in ripping wrapping paper off his gifts and now I can't even get gifts wrapped before he tears the paper off, he wasn't interested in cake or cookies last year and now his favorite thing is a cookie!

Such changes...can't wait to see how different his birthday will be this year from last!

No comments: