CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Second Time Mom

I found this little musing on another blog and can tell you the first two are completely true...we'll see if I get to find out about the third in the future!!!!

1st baby: At the first sign of distress - a whimper, a frown - you pick up the baby.

2nd baby: You pick the baby up when her wails threaten to wake your firstborn.

3rd baby: You teach your three-year-old how to rewind the mechanical swing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you saying...When Tristan is three..there will be a baby #3???

Samantha said...

I'm still working on convincing Victor...but if I have my way, yes!! I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Anonymous said...

It is so true about baby #1 (and only...)! I can't stand to let Kendyl cry or even pout. Will this ever change?

Anonymous said...

I would hate to keep anyone in suspense,, There will be no more little Kadish's. We are fortunate to have two!! --Victor