CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Boys & A Mini Photo Shoot

No, I'm not talking about the "My Boys" show on TBS, I'm talking about my three "kids". Victor took off the last few days of July to hang out with me and the kids and just relax before the hectic month of August at work. We really didn't do much of anything...kind of hard with a 2 1/2 month old to really plan anything extravagent, ya know?

But, I don't think it really mattered to Tristan or even Parker. They were just happy to have both Mommy and Daddy around 100% of the time. It was truly amazing becuase they were both in really good moods the entire time. Of course, this made Victor think that my job of staying home with 2 children is a piece of cake and the kids are happy all the time and never cry. Right!

The thing that Tristan probably enjoyed the most was all the playtime with Daddy. I play with Tristan but not the same way that Victor does...he's definitely the fun one when it comes to playtime. Tristan was definitely not ready for Victor to go back to work...he is becoming more and more of a Daddy's boy, if it's even possible for him to become more since he's already attached at his hip whenever he's home. Seriously, as soon as Victor gets home Tristan will dart across the room towards him leaving me behind like yesterday's old trash. Maybe Parker will be Momma's boy! Here's a few pics of playtime.

Tristan's new favorite ride: the Daddy push-up

Wee, this is fun

Can I say Gene Simmons tongue?

Same facial expression!

I wonder what Parker is thinking?

Yay, a smile

My first attempt to take a picture of all three since they were already on the floor playing

Almost, Tristan just had to roll over!

Best that I could get before everyone took off


I figured since Parker was in one his "cute outfits" that day, he needed to model for me. You may recognize this favorite picture taking spot from back when Tristan was little...the corner of chairs just seem to work the best until they can sit on their own.









No comments: