CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Look At That Smile, and Those Eyes!

I was finally able to snap some pictures of Parker's beautiful smile. Within the last two weeks he has started to smile so much more...I love to see him grinning and laughing, it just melts my heart! I have some really cute video of him laughing away at Victor, but need to upload it to the computer. I'll try to get it posted in the next day or so, until then check these out.

Just hanging out in my car seat

Oh no, here she comes with that camera, again

Alright, I guess I'll give her a little grin

And here's a semi-profile shot


I took those first couple of pictures and then I guess the light changed at some point and the sun started shining a little more on Parker and his eyes just gleamed!!! They are so blue and so gorgeous...I hope he keeps them!

Big blue eyes

And a big smile to match

Don't those eyes just make you want to melt?

Hahahaha

I'm done lady!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, yes...that baby looks like you. Especially that last pic. ;-)

The Quinn Report said...

He is soooooooo sweet!