CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Halloween Help

I need some help...I am trying to figure out what I should dress the boys up as for Halloween and really haven't come across anything I love. I originally thought about dressing them in "coordinating" costumes, you know like a character duo, but can't really find anything that peaks my interest. So, I've just been looking at individual costumes, but have ran into a few snafus (sp?)... 1) I am pretty sure that Tristan isn't going to wear a costume that requires something on his head which significantly limits my options 2) the costumes I like for Parker aren't available in a small enough size and 3) all the costumes are so thick and heavy and it's still pretty warm here during Halloween.

So, I am calling on all you blog readers to help me out a bit...what are your ideas/suggestions? Here's what I have so far:

Tristan: a doctor...I found a site that sells baby scrubs and I thought he could get him a play doctor kit
http://www.ginabugs.com/babyscrubs.htm

Parker: a duck or a bumblebee
http://www.buycostumes.com/Lil-Ducky-Elite-Collection-Infant-Toddler-Costume/32497/ProductDetail.aspx
http://www.buycostumes.com/Lil-Stinger-Elite-Collection-Infant-Toddler-Costume/32498/ProductDetail.aspx

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love the duck for Parker! Too cute!
xo
Melissa V.

Anonymous said...

how about two baby chicks? or baby ducks? or little pumpkins?