CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lesson of the Day - The Simple Things

Lately I am trying to take a cue from my kids to enjoy and embrace the simple things in life. It is really hard for me not to get caught up in all the materialistic "he said she said" stuff in life, but I'm trying to put all that aside and just be thankful for what I have...two happy and healthy kids who have a mommy and daddy that absolutely adore them!

When I look at my kids smiles and the quirky little things they do that make me smile I know in my heart it really is the simple little things that make you happy.

Sweet pure innocence of a baby

The little grins

The upside down grins

The big grins

The imagination of a one year old
And the happiness a single balloon can bring

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That balloon is huge! Clinton would have LOVED that! And, yes, you don't have time for anything but the simple things...so enjoy them...they really are the best anyway.

Anonymous said...

Children grow up so quickly...the simple things are the most precious and memorable...treasure them!