CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Times are getting tough

It costs me $85 to fill up my SUV, I spend at least $150 at the grocery store every time I go, and the car business (Victor's profession) just isn't so hot right now, so we have decided we need to bring in a little extra income. That means someone in this family is going to have to take up a part-time job.

It was a really hard decision but we figured it is what's best for our family right now. The other night we sat Tristan down to try to explain to him the upcoming changes in the household...he was less than thrilled to find out he would be going to work!!!

No Mommy, I don't want to go!

But it's summertime, I'm supposed to be outside playing

I can already feel this tie suffocating me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about a meltdown! As he was bawling and turning red, how hard were you laughing?

Samantha said...

It was pretty darn funny!!!! He loves to play with Victor's tie but was definitely less than thrilled to wear it himself!

Courtney said...

Too funny!