CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Creativity

One thing I have learned, so far, about having two kiddos under the age of 2 is that you have to get creative. The other day I needed to give Tristan a bath, but Parker was awake, and a little fussy. Previously, either Victor has given Tristan a bath while I tend to Parker or I give Tristan a bath while Parker is sleeping...and I guess I had just been pretty lucky up until recently that I could get Parker down for a nap and get Tristan bathed before he woke up.

So, last week my luck ran out. I decided I would just take Parker in the bathroom with me while Tristan had his bath, but I wasn't too sure where to put him. I decided I would wrap him up in his balnket, since this seems to calm him down a bit, and put him in his bathub. He did pretty well for the first ten minutes or so, then got fussy, so by the end of Tristan's bath I was holding him. My hands were really full as I was holding Parker, trying to prevent Tristan from dumping water out of the tub, rinsing Tristan off and eventually drying him off. I was worn out after his bath and still needed to give Parker a bath!!

My creativity at work

Yay, bath time

Hahaha, I'm getting my bath first

This sucks, when is it going to be my turn?

What's he talking about, this is fun...at least for me!

Finally, it's my turn

I could lay here all day

1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

Oh the things I have to look forward to!