CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Baby Playtime

Parker has begun to enjoy his activity gym...he has started to bat at and swat the hanging toys and likes to look at himself in the mirror. I can't really tell if he enjoys the music yet, but it is for sure ALWAYS on. Most mornings I lay him in the activity gym after Tristan and I eat breakfast and Tristan runs over to push the buttom to turn the music on and then leans into Parker to give him a kiss. It is so sweet, at least until he starts to inch his feet over to Parker's head and tries to kick him!

Staring off into space

Just chillin

Morning kiss from big brother Tristan


In addition to the activity gym, we usually have "baby playtime" in the mornings too. I try to lay Parker out on a blanket and give him the opportunity to "play"...I feel like I put him in his swing or bouncer seat more often that I put Tristan because I can't just leave Parker on the floor with Tristan running around, so I want to make sure he has time everyday to move around freely. It's during this time that he has been rolling over since we also do tummy time then. I usally end up just sitting there protecting him from Tristan or moving, but we have fun nonetheless.

Tristan pointing out Parker's head

And his nose

And of course his fingers

Aahhh, finally a picture without Tristan poking him

Snapped one more before Tristan got back

No comments: