CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Confused

I still just don't know whether I think Parker and Tristan look alike or not...some times, and at some angles, I think they look a whole lot alike and at other times not anything at all. As I was sorting through all the online proofs from Parker's newborn picture session one picture caught my eye. It was a picture that reminded me so much of a picture from Tristan's newborn pictures...I can hardly tell them apart in these two pictures!

Parker

Tristan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do look very much alike in the newborn pics...but the pictures that you posted of him right before..he looks a little different..but very cute as always!
Hope you are feeling well and getting enough rest!

Courtney said...

I think they look alike in all the pictures. In about a year they'll look so much alike everyone will know they are the Kadish boys.

The Quinn Report said...

Wow! They do look very similar...crazy!

Whitney Bownds said...

they look pretty similar to me.. both adorable..