CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Early Observations

Parker is going to be 4 weeks tomorrow and I'm already noticing characteristics about him and his personality.

Strong like an ox- This kid is so strong. From the day he was born he's been trying to hold his head up. It's absolutely impossible to put him up on my shoulder and burp him because he's constantly bopping his head around. I have to sit him up, hold him from the front and pat his back, but that doesn't always work either since he tries to push up with his legs or push to lean back. And I expect him to roll over any day now...not really, that would be incredible, but he is constantly squirming onto his side when I lay him down on his back.

Future basketball player - Starting out at 22 inches is already pretty long and I don't think Parker plans on slowing down anytime soon...growing 3/4 of an inch in your first two weeks of life seems amazing to me! He also has the longest fingers and toes I have ever seen.

Just like a frog - Parker must have been really scrunched up in my tummy because at almost a month old he still likes to be curled up like a ball. He keeps his legs pulled up all the time and just recently has let his arms stretch out when he sleeps. He also sleeps so much better when he is swaddled with one blanket and another blanket fitted over him.

15 Days Old
18 Days Old



20 Days Old
22 Days Old


25 Days Old


26 Days Old

1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

I can't believe time has gone by that quickly! Time flies when you're having fun....or just busy with two kids!