CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Photoshop Practice

So, as you know, I made our Christmas card this year in Photoshop and I got a little more practice this week. My friend, Melissa, had her second beautiful baby girl on January 20th and I offered to design baby Leah's birth announcement, with the disclaimer that I have no formal training and I don't really know what I'm doing. She found a photographer who took the pictures and sold them all to her on CD, and I took it from there.

My favorite picture (of those I've seen) was of Miss Leah laying on zebra print fabric in a pink diaper cover, so I went with that...I've kind of always thought that if I ever had a baby girl, pink and zebra would be a great look for her room! I came up with a double-sided 5x7 card, which I posted below. I thought it came out pretty well...let me know what you think. Melissa-I hope you don't mind me posting these on here!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job! Did you print them yourself or send them out for printing?
I like the theme you went with. Zebra & pink is so cute! ~Amy

Samantha said...

I use San Antonio Photo Lab. I used them for our Christmas card and really liked them.