CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The World Outside

I have been dying to post these pictures (yep, they're old, from early January) but wanted to wait until after I put up my previous post. I know there were a ton of pictures, and video, in that last post as are there in this one but I can't help myself. I really did narrow it down, you should have seen how many I actually took!

Now that Parker is mobile and can go wherever he wants his FAVORITE place to hang out is at the window. He loves peering out the window checking out the world beyond the house. It is so cute, I just love it!!!































Okay, so these couple of pictures are of Parker in his second favorite place. Every time I open the refrigerator door he high-tails it over there!




2 comments:

Courtney said...

So cute! Can't believe he's already mobile!

Clinton has the same jammies Parker's wearing in the first pics...love 'em.

chelsea rose said...

So cute! I love those little legs.

I bought Clinton those cute truck jammies. I love babies in tight jammies where their legs look skinny and their baby bellies stick out.