CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Double Trouble

I don't think it's any secret that I had hoped I was having a girl when we got pregnant for the second time, but I wouldn't trade my second little boy (or the first for that matter) for any thing!!!! After my 20 week sonogram when we found out baby Kadish was indeed a "he", I thought to myself how wonderful it was going to be to have two boys so close in age, they'd be the best of friends and always have an instant playmate.

In the last few weeks I am actually beginning to see my two boys interact as brothers. Now that Parker is mobile, Tristan has so much fun following him around (he actually gets down and crawls after him) and Parker always wants to be wherever Tristan is at. Tristan is such the doting big brother, he brings Parker his pacifier, asks where the baby is if he can't see him, tells me "crying" when he hears Parker crying and is always giving him hugs and kisses...he just loves his baby! Not that we don't have our share of not so nice stuff, like throwing balls at Parker, hitting him, not sharing certain toys, etc., but Tristan really is sweet twoards his little brother most of the time.

It's just so fun to see them interact. I am sure I am going to be pulling my hair out in the coming months when I have two complete hellions who feed off each other but it's so cute right now!!! Enjoy the pictures and video clips.

Playing in the tub together

One smile, one not...the normal picture scenario
Lost Parker's attention
Now I lost Tristan's attention
Forget it, just took some candid shots
Tristan's favorite bath pasttime...dumping water on Paker's head
Just had to post this one
A sweet kiss for baby brother
Tristan says "kiss" before and after he gives out kisses
Offering Parker a snack
Parker taking the snack, happily!
What is it about dishwashers that kids love?
Parker loves to crawl over and stand up at Tristan's table when he's there
I think he just wants to be like his big brother
Soon he will be sitting in the other chair
Parker is definitely eyeing Tristan's food
Look at that little grin on Parker's face
Going after Tristan's drink
Guess Tristan didn't care since he took mine
Mommy's favorite face
Smiles!!
Matching PJ's from Grandma Mildred

Just Parker
Just Tristan...it's so much easier to photograph them separately!
Video clip of them playing together
Second video clip of them playing together


1 comment:

chelsea rose said...

ahhh....i love the matching jammies, they look so cute.