CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What's Tristan Been Up To Lately?

I still have one more post about Parker but was feeling a little guilty that I haven't posted much about Tristan lately, so here ya go!

Imitating his little brother (okay, so I spoiled my upcoming post about Parker)

His crawling pose...maybe he should start yoga!

And now he's off
Looking more and more grown up...
Awww, he offered me the cookie

Guess he decided to eat it and left a little on his mouth

Obviously very focused on something

Our monkey

Or is he a dinosaur now?

Here's where I found him sitting watching TV the other day, like it was nothing, don't all people sit on the armrest of chairs?
Look at that face, and those lips...see what I mean about red?

Scoping out the Christmas lights...obviously an old picture that I am just now getting up

Complete focus to drink milk

Can you believe how old he looks?

Wondering why Mom keeps taking his picture

I think somebody wants to be like Mommy, although Mommy pulls her pants all the way up

Hehehe. look at the leg rolls

Okay, at least he's pulling them up now

Big smiles, and lots of teeth too

Umm, good, as Tristan likes to say

Still a Daddy's boy

He even likes to feed Daddy

Jumping in Parker's bed...so much fun

Not one of his best pictures but it was too funny not to post!

He made me take a picture of his belly button and then wanted to see it on the camera

Say "cheese"

This face reminds me of a face I used to make as a kid

Silly boy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam, love the pics. Issys is in my lap looking at all of Tristan's pics & started blowing kisses!!
Thanks for sharing. Tristan is looking more like a little boy these days (rather than a baby).
~Amy R.