CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Yes, I'm STILL Pregnant...

This seems like an answer I have given multiple times over the last week and I'm getting really tired of saying it!!!! I know I'm in the "homestretch", but it feels like this baby is taking FOREVER to get here. I know I wanted to make it as far as possible so that we would have plenty of time to get prepared, but I'm ready now...please, no more waiting! Even though I haven't technically reached by due date I feel like I'm overdue since this whole last month we have expected this baby to be here "any day now".

Not to rant on (you other mothers out there can appreciate this), but I am tired of not being able to bend over, trying to find a comfortable sleeping position, waking up a hundred times a night to go to the bathroom, feeling exhausted all the time, my hands falling asleep, my shoes getting tight when it is warm outside because they swell up, trying to somehow hold a crazy 18 month old who is constantly squirming out of my arms, etc...I could go on for awhile. I am sure it is going to be just as crazy after Parker arrives, but at least I won't be carrying around this gigantic stomach on top of everything else.

I guess, and I say that loosely, I can take comfort in knowing that I only really have about 3 days left at most, but any time sooner would be gladly welcomed. Check out a few of what are hopefully my last pregnancy shots.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look at that belly!!! ;) parker needs to come out and play!! can't wait to see him...<3 melanie