CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What do you think?

I have been trying to figure out if Parker and Tristan look alike, but am not sure. I think they have the same forehead, eyebrows and eyes, but can't tell for sure...I have never been very good at determining who babies look like. So, I pulled out some of Tristan's pictures from when he was a few days old and I think there is definitely some resemblance. What do you guys think?

Tristan at 7 days

Parker at 2 days

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look very much like brothers! just too cute!

Courtney said...

They look like freakin' twins. And who has their photos so organized they know what day they were taken on? Mine are labeled by season...Winter '07, Fall '08...if I'm lucky.

Shari said...

They do look alike! Everybody will know they are brothers - that's for sure. They are both so darn cute! Uncle James and Anut Shari are looking forward to meeting Parker in person.
Congratulations and take care!

Susan Startz said...

The boys do look alike and both of course very precious. I always want to wait to give new parents a chance to get settled and ajusted before coming to see new family member. Samantha, you are Superwoman. Two little ones, just gave birth and keeping up with your blog? Simply amazing!