CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

What a happy big brother!!!

Check out these smiley pics of Tristan that I snapped over the last week or so...he has been such a good, and happy, boy since we brought Parker home. He doesn't get upset when I nurse Parker (for the most part), has been better about entertaining himself with his toys, and is very lovey-dovey towards Parker. He constantly wants to give him higs and kisses and runs towards the bassinet when he hears Parker crying...he even brings Parker a pacifier and tries to put it in his mouth when he cries. I am so proud of him for already being such a great big brother!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so happy! I missed seeing pictures of him. He is so cute!

Courtney said...

What a sweet big brother! I hope Clinton does that well....if he ever gets a sibling!