CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

And Parker Makes 4

Okay, so I won't waste any time and I'll get right to the good stuff...

Parker James Kadish was born on Thursday, May 8th at 2:24 p.m. and weighed a whopping 9 pounds and measured 22 inches!!! We went in to be induced at 7 a.m. that morning but things didn't get started until around 9:10/9:15 when my doctor broke my water. Around noon I was dilated to about 7 centimeters and got my epidural (yes, I lasted a little longer this time!). After the epidural, things moved pretty fast, or at least they seemed fast to me because I wasn't in pain! Before I knew it, I was holding a perfect little baby in my arms.

So, here's the part you've really been waiting for...PICTURES!

In the L&D room

Waiting to get the show on the road

Me and my Mom

Yay, we're at 10 centimeters

First pic of the three of us

Right after getting weighed and measured

First diaper

Gazing into Daddy's eyes

Parker and Mommy

All bundled up
Aww, not happy at all
Look at that face
Grandma Linda and Parker

One proud Dad
Are we going to have another Victor look alike?

Mommy checking on her baby
Grandma Mildred and Parker
Tristan checking out his new little brother

A kiss for Parker
The first poopy diaper...always fun!
Happy and content
First family picture...one of my favorite pictures of all

Another family shot...Tristan was more interested in the cup and straw
Parker is getting tired of the constant picture taking...he better get used to it!
Another kiss from Tristan...he is going to be a great big brother
Me and my two little boys
Daddy and the boys

Daddy can't get enough of these two!
Doesn't Parker just look too cute for words here?
Going home

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you!! 9lbs..oh my..what a big boy! He won't be in newborns for very long.

Courtney said...

Yeah! I've been checking your blog all weekend waiting for these pictures. Y'all are beautiful family and Parker is adorable. We can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

You got a lot of great pictures. I am so happy that I got to be there for Parkers birth. I can't wait to come by and see the little cutie. Love you guys!xoxo

Anonymous said...

OOPS!!! Forgot to put my name!!The above comment is from me!!!---melanie

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a perfect family! We are soooo happy for you!