CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Can you believe it?

I can't believe I have made it to the end of this pregnancy. Every time I pull up my blog and see the counter on the left side I'm amazed...today is 1 day left. I was so sure Parker would have been here by now, even Tristan was born by this time in my pregnancy with him. Parker must be really comfortable in my tummy and just doesn't want to come out. So, unless something happens in the next 17 hours we will be heading to the hospital to be induced at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will be a fast labor at least!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! I can't wait to read all about Parker. Best wishes.

Courtney said...

Yeah! ...a new baby....that I don't have to take care of! Keep us posted...I'll keep my phone on me all day tomorrow.