CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Just Like Big Brother...

I feel like I am having de ja vu lately. I am watching Parker get into EVERYTHING and am so clearly remembering Tristan doing the exact same thing. It is so funny to watch Parker's little curious mind lead him to the same places that Tristan's did! If this copycat trend continues I am going tobe one busy mommy becuase I am going to have to wild and crazy boys on my hands!!!!

Tristan scoping out the washer back in the day

Parker checking it out now

Tristan playing in one of his favorite drawers when he was little

Parker loving the drawers just as much

And loving throwing everything out even more

Tristan opening and closing the cabinets

Again and again

Parker picking up where Tristan left off

Again and again for him too!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

So fun to see pics of Little Tristan.

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! Good thing you have all those pics. ~Amy R.