CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Latest Digital Creations

I have been practicing (or should I say "self-teaching") in Photoshop lately. I did not make Parker's original birthday invitation, but got to thinking afterwards that I probably could. And since the swine flu disaster forced me to reschedule the party I thought I'd try my hand at making the reschedule invitation. What do you think??

Parker's reschedule invitation (blacked out my address for safety!)


After making Parker's invitation, I offered to make my friend's son's invite. He is having a guitar themed party, so here are the two I came up with (front and back each). Melissa chose the first one which I prefer too!

Front Invite #1

Back Invite #1

Front Invite #2

Back Invite #2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!! Your invites are just as cute (if not more) than the originals! The guitar themed invites are cute too. You are so creative. ~Amy R.

The Quinn Report said...

They are awesome!! Dang, I should pay you to make Salem's & Tavin's for me! I LOVE the first one that you did for Kaeson.... the photo (with the headphones), is perfect!!!

Samantha said...

Noel-Thanks for the compliment. I'll definitely do Salem and Tavin's invites if you want, and for FREE!!! I like getting the practice since I am trying to learn more and I do best by just playing around in the program.

Do you still have company in town?? Let's get together soon when all your company is gone. Are you guys going to make it to Parker's party?