CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Morning Conversation

Just thought I'd share a conversation I had with Tristan on the way to school this morning. I've had a rough couple of weeks (possibly months) and writing this made me smile, hopefully it makes you smile too!

Tristan: "Mommy, I see a tractor" (they are doing construction on the roads and he considers all the equipment tractors)
Mommy: "Yep"
Tristan: "I like tractors"
Mommy: "I know you do"
Tristan: "Mommy, listen to up down" (his favorite Blue October song that we listen to over and over again, at his request)
Mommy: "Okay"
Tristan: "Mommy, start up down over" (after only a few seconds into the song)
Mommy: "Okay" (hit the buttom to start the song over)
Tristan: "Up down, up down" (singing the rest of the way to school)

A few pictures of my big boy, who is growing up so incredibly fast!!!!







3 comments:

Linda said...

awwww...don't you just want time to stand still so they will never grow up! I miss those days!

Melissa said...

What a great smile! That'll brighten anyone's day. Hope you get some sleep tonight!!!!

xo

Samantha said...

Linda- I know, I can't believe how much he has grown up and that he will be 3 years old in a little less than 6 months. Where does the time go??

Melissa- Thanks, so far so good, Parker is asleep, so I'll see how long it lasts!