CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Tristan's 2 Year Pictures

I took Tristan last week to Picture People at the mall to have his 2 year pictures taken...boy was that challenging!!! I enlisted Victor's mom to come with me for help and I sure am glad I did so because it would have been a complete nightmare otherwise.

Tristan had absolutely no desire to have his picture taken and wouldn't step one foot onto the white backdrop. He was whiny, clingy and just in a sour mood. It took us about 30 minutes and lot of cheering and clapping for the slightest job well done just to get him onto the paper...then getting him to smile and act like his normal happy, crazy self took a whole lot more applauding!

Luckily, Parker was a fantastic baby and stayed completely content the whole time. I actually had to use Parker as a prop. In order to get Tristan to do something I would pick up Parker and have him do whatever it was and tell Tristan that the baby was doing it and then he would do it too. What a little stinker he is!!

After it was all said and done we actually ended up with some cute images. Take a look below.













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics came out great! He looks so handsome, more like a boy a lot less like a baby (sorry!). I love picture people solely for the photo sculptures! Thanks for sharing. ~Amy R.

Anonymous said...

You would never have known he was cranky by these great pictures!

He is so handsome!

Linda

Courtney said...

Very cute...I love the pics where he's touching his cheek and the one where he's covering his eyes.

Hope y'all are doing well! We're exhausted!

The Quinn Report said...

I love the photos at the top the most....the outfit is to die for!