CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Okay, so I have been on a blogging hiatus, but not on purpose! It just seems like there is never enough time in a day, a week, a month...just ever. I have a ton of pics and stuff to share but haven't been able to sit down at the computer long enough to get it on here, there's always something more pressing to do. Like now, I need to do the dishes, give Tristan a bath, feed Parker and Tristan breakfast, go pay Tristan's school tuition, pick up my contacts lenses, put a load of laundry away, do about 3 more loads of laundry, go to the store, and a million other things.

So, I make this promise to you. After I do my gazillion other pressing chores, I am going to sit down at this computer and write about 4 or 5 posts. Now, they might not be the longest posts (I know you're sad about that), but guarantee they will include lots of great pictures! But until then, I am going to leave you with 2 absolutely adorable pictures from Parker's 6 month picture session...I took him yesterday and the photogrpaher sent me these two as a sneak peek. Enjoy!



3 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

Oh my Gosh, they are SOOOOO cute! I can't wait to see the rest of them! The pants with the hat are just too cute for words!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!! I love the pants and hat! Can't wait to see more!

Melissa V

Anonymous said...

Welcome to motherhood! Never enough hours in the day! I did enjoy every minute when my kids were babies!

Parker is so cute!