CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Catch Up Post 1: Baby Laughs

This video is over a month old but what can I say, I really need to get things caught up on here and I might as well do it right by starting from where I left off!!!! Besides, Parker's laugh is just too cute not to post on here!

We were at my Mom and Dad's house and Tristan got Parker really giggling so I grabbed my little camera/camcorder and caught his precious laugh on video. There's nothing better than a baby's laugh...it's just contagious and can bring a smile to anyones face.

1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

I just LOVE all of Parker's 6 month pics.!!! She did SUCH a great job! They are all so cute, I can't decide which ones I like the best!

We will have to get together and let Tristan and Salem play. Are you around next week?