CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Catch Up Post 4: Checkups

On the 12th Victor and I took the kids in for their 6 month and 2 year checkups (I think you can figure out whose was whose!). They both had to get shots, or at least I think Tristan got one shot...it seriously has been so long I can't remember. But I do know poor Parker had 4 plus an oral vaccine, but he took those needle pricks like a champ.

Both are on track developmentally and physically, just extremely active...just crazy little boys! Anyways, here's the official stats:

Parker
Weight: 18 pounds (50th percentile)
Height: 27 3/4 inches (80th percentile)
Head: 17 1/4 (?? percentile)

Tristan
Weight: 32.6 pounds (90th percentile)
Height: 35 1/4 inches (75th percentile, but should probably be 90th since they had to measure him standing up...the doctor said they always measure shorter when standing versus laying down, which he refused to do)
Head: 19 1/2 (?? percentile)

1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

Wow, you have some big baby boys! I see football in their futures!

Got your message from Wed. and will try to reach you sometime this afternoon!